Bdoubleo Texture Pack for Minecraft PE
Download Bdoubleo Texture Pack for Minecraft PE: change the design of the game world.
Bdoubleo Texture Pack for MCPE
Bdoubleo Texture Pack will be appreciated by every lover of the Minecraft PE vanilla formation. The player will receive a unique and at the same time the most realistic picture.
Also, some colors will change, which, according to the author, looks better.
The author of Bdoubleo Texture Pack is known as a Minecraft PE fan from numerous instructional videos on YouTube. Initially, like many textures, this one was created for the computer version of the game so far.
However, later the author adapted it to a pocket edition. This may be due to their limited functionality of using textures. However, the author says that when the PC and mobile version is synchronized, everything will work identically.
Bdoubleo Texture Pack enhances the Minecraft PE world while keeping its vanilla structure. This alternative addition makes the blocky world realistic. These textures are made in medieval style.
The game will feature paving stones, gray-brown tones, and many wooden elements from the exterior decoration of houses ending with a fence in the garden.
The main graphical changes Bdoubleo Texture Pack brings to the Minecraft PE are:
- Terracotta blocks have become more suitable for the construction of houses. They now look like tiles;
- Ordinary blocks have acquired various shades: for example, iron has become darker;
- The image of wooden and stone blocks was also changed;
- In nature, the grass has received three different textures;
- The water has become a pleasant natural color: it is not bright blue, but a more muted color and transparent;
- Steve’s head looks more straight and clean.
After downloading the Bdoubleo Texture Pack from the link, Minecraft PE user will need to import them into the game.
To do this, run the file by clicking on it in the file manager.
After clicking on the texture file, the game opens.
In the game settings, find the installed textures and activate them.
After that restart the game and enjoy the new changes.
For Minecraft versions1.19.2
+ and higher.
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.