On a separate page, you will receive your login information for your Microsoft Store account. Select one of the accounts:
Something went wrong? Send a complaint
How do I log in and install?
- Select an account;
- Sign in to your account in the Microsoft Store App (for Windows 10)After successfully logging in, type " Minecraft for Windows 10";
- After successfully logging in, type "Minecraft for Windows 10";
I have a trial version installed?This means that you once installed the non-purchased version of the game from your account, while the old files from the trial version remain. We need to delete them completely:
- Delete Minecraft (Settings => Apps);
- Go to the directory SLT\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages and delete the Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe folder. Also, don't forget to delete the folder in the Trash;
- Clear the system CACHE in the Settings and restart your computer;
I still have the trial version installed
- Download the file from Direct download | MediaFire | Google Drive
- Click on the file and start reinstalling the game.