Kropers » Addons for Minecraft PE » Drowned Villager - Mob Addon (v1.16.0)

Drowned Villager - Mob Addon (v1.16.0)

Drowned Villager - Mob Addon (v1.16.0)
Addons for Minecraft PE
 Hello, I've updated my addon once again after a whole year! I figured I should make sure that it was working correctly with the current update, and soon with 1.17. Do not worry, this time I'll make SURE to update this when needed. I spent too much time making this addon last year to completely abandon it now!
Adds Drowned variants of Zombie Villagers in to your selected worlds. Mob texture is based on Hollowly's Drowned Villager submission on PlanetMC, and submissions from Novaskins.

How do Drowned Villagers spawn?
They will rarely spawn underwater over normal Drowned, 95% chance for Drowned and 5% chance for Drowned Villagers.
They will also spawn once a Zombie Villager has drowned, just like that of a normal Zombie drowning and becoming a Drowned. Professions and Levels do not carry over, therefore they are not able to be cured once drowned.
Do they behave differently to normal Drowned
No. Drowned Villagers act the exact same as normal Drowned. It is intended this way because Zombie Villagers act the same as Zombies just with the added ability for you to be able to cure them back to normal Villagers.
They do, however, rarely drop Emeralds instead of Gold Ingots (as of v1.0.3), obviously because they are, or rather were, Villagers.
Are there any other additions or changes made with this addon?
(As of v.1.0.5) Drowned and Drowned Villagers will wear helmets correctly now. Before, the helmet texture would merge with their bloated head, and would not sit correctly on the Drowned Villager's head.

There was once a bustling Village here. Now it is a cracked, and mossy ruin. The old, zombified residents seem to still feel connected with it.


The surface dwellers are not so welcoming when it comes to meeting the old residents.


Drowned Villager against a Zombie Villager.


Drowned Villagers can glow just like normal Drowned.
Possible future additions:
  • The appearance of the mob may be changed so that they can be better differentiated from normal Drowned. Basically a robe that is like that of Zombie Villagers. (DONE)
  • Add a unibrow (Suggested by D507) (DONE)
  • Change the nose to resemble skin rather than glowing, I will most likely add an option in the addon to change it back if you desire. (Suggested by Guest-7350409961, whoever you may be lol) (DONE)
  • Change gold drops to emerald drops (DONE)
Bugs, Issues, etc.:
  • Drowned Villagers will spawn in Peaceful difficulty, confirmed through spawning from it's egg item and the summon command. Not sure if they spawn underwater still. They do not attack the player but will still attack it's other targets. Not quite sure why this happens 

Seed used in captures: -513070979 (Ocean Monument Ahead from Seed Picker)
  • Co-ordinates to Mushroom Island - 524, 62, 546
  • Co-ordinates to Village - -3735, 65, -232
  • Co-ordinates to Underwater Ruin - -3635, 53, -164

 Supported Minecraft versions
  • 1.16



Votes: 0 | Rating: 0
Comments (0)
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.